Monday 11 March 2013

Some Questions for Remus


I finished colouring scene 7. I am on scene 4 like you asked. There seem to be parts of the own missing, did  to want me to leave them blank? for example for a few shots the owl doesn’t have any pupil, just a white eye ball? Did you mean it to be this way or do you want me to fill it in?
Also the sound on scene 7 and 4 didn’t work on my computer, so the new coloured scene 7 (and later 4) may need the sound put onto it again?
Remus: Yes, the owl’s eyes are supposed to be blank. I’ll loop the frames with the pupils in After Effects. I think the sound will work when I open the project on my computer again.
Me: Okay brilliant, also could you possible tell me exactly what layers are what, i’m getting confused with what layer i should be filling in to colour the wolfs arms.. As they are on a different layer to the torso etc? I find im colouring in something and then later i find its the wrong layer :S sorry to be a pain
Remus: That’s no problem, it would be easier to explain if you bring your laptop in with the project tomorrow and I’ll help you out with your coloring problems then. I’ll also start naming the layers for the next psd files so they would be easier to navigate.
Me: Okay Perfect, Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment