Saturday 23 March 2013

Background all done - Q's for Remus


Well done everyone we now have all of the background completed for the animation!!
I have been doing the inbetweens for Scene 19… but i cant paint the coins because i think george did some opacity setting on them? I am not too sure how to change this and make it coloured like scene 11 which Felim did and coloured! Maybe Remus if you had a spare 5 minutes you could have a look for me? Also George sent me the animation at a frame rate of 30fps. I changed this to 25fps but if couldnt let me put the frames to 2 frames ong (working on doubles) it would only let me do 2.5f or 1.5f? So im not too sure about that either?? 
Animation left to do:
Scene 03 – George
Scene 12 – Me
Scene 13 – All contribute
Scene 28-30 – Remus and George?

(and then the problems with Scene 19 – but the animation is done just not coloured.)
Remus: You can just upload the file you’re having trouble with on mediafire and post it here. I’ll try to fix it.
Me: http://www.mediafire.com/?z7vsy3a8gch7z03 that is the link to the file! The animation frames are all done its just the colouring options i am clueless about? Do you have any character animation you need me to colour? If so put it on mediafire and ill colour now! – Any animation for scene 13 etc!
Remus: Nope, so far I’ve been doing all the colour for the character animation scenes. I guess it’s better if I colour scene 19 since I have to decide what colour the fake coin should be.
Me: Felim already decided the colour of the fake coin in scene 11? Link :http://www.mediafire.com/?1ode6hd5t1vbcky
Remus: That isn’t the final colour for the coin, it’s the same as the first one. I’ll choose the new colour and I’ll post it up tonight. I don’t have anything that needs colouring.
Me: Okay cool. The coin for Scene 2 isnt coloured either? I dont know what you want to do with that one? shall i colour it in the colour Felim did the double coin? do you have anything at all you need colouring? If you have nothing to colour im going to Switch off from AP for tonight as i have been doing work constantly since 10am and get on with DS work! If you need me text or email MyUCA.
Remus: Sure, everything so far is under control so you don’t have to worry about AP anymore tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment