Wednesday 6 March 2013

Scene 6 - Remus and Caylee's work

Scene 6 - action

Scene 6 action and finished colour what do you guys think? I’m slightly concerned about the time it took to colour the animation. took around 5 hours and even more… This was done to almost perfection though with every single pixal coloured apart from one i just noticed on the final frame. We possibly need to be a little more relaxed about it. But really we need to have 3 animators and 2 people colouring. And where possible the animators need to colour! 

Remus: Looks great Caylee, thanks for all the work you put into it. I think you’re right with being a bit more relaxed about the colour, we should be able to refine the edges in post-production. Also, I think Vimeo messed up a bit with the timing of the audio (as it tends to do), so bring it in tomorrow so I can save a copy of the colored version of the scene on my laptop.

Felim: Nice work guys, and yeah colouring takes longer than you think it would. I agree with being more relaxed about it and then tidying it up in post-production


No comments:

Post a Comment