Monday 25 February 2013

Evaluation of Remus - Over head bar

(Remus's Design)

Caylee: I love the design, but i think it would be a good idea to show where possible windows / and or lighting would be so we can get a feel for shadowing etc, also it would be handy for design purposes and letting the audience see out the window can help them piece together the time of day/ time of year, and the possible geographical climate (obviously the accents will give it away.) Also the main entrance/ exit too!

Remus – Sorry, I should have gone more in depth with explaining the setting in my last post. I was thinking more along the lines of an underground establishment (hence the stairs). I think it would set the mood better and also make the place look a bit more dodgy. As far as lighting goes I’ve already marked the main sources of light on another version on the overhead plan I’ll be discussing with you guys on Tuesday. The time of day will be revealed when the outside entrance of the bar is shown in the final scene. I’ll post a more in depth explanation of how the setting works after we discuss it and I have the final version of the overhead view sorted out (with all the background characters included)

Caylee - perfect! sounds great! Yeah a underground bar sound a lot more ‘illegal’ then a normal road bar! Okay brilliant well i look forward to seeing all your designs – my copies of your character designs will be uploaded shortly for you. And the schedule is rather…. But that can wait until tomorrow when we have our meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment