Monday 3 December 2012

Flag Cycle.

The flag cycle is only a small project, we have a week to do it but really it should only take a day to do the drawings. I think it should be quite a simple task. I actually am not writing this comment after i completed the project - the cycle isn't as good as i hoped and will be doing it again over christmas to get a smoother movement.

First Flag Cycle - INSERT HERE.

After i did my first flag cycle i i decided that i needed to look into it more and research it properly before i started my second series. I didnt fully understand that you have to move the arches along slightly every time and change the length of the flag to make it look realistic. Here are some images i found off of the interenet that have helped me to understand how to draw a flag cycle fully.

Now i have researched into making a flag cycle in more detail, i will definitely be doing it again over christmas as i am really not happy with the outcome i had. If you look at the image above there is a a wave cycle at the end of the flag, its demonstrated quite nicely in the sketches above. I feel really confident to jump back into my flag cycle.

I have made and finished my flag cycle and i am really pleased with it!! The link is below

FLAG CYCLE

No comments:

Post a Comment