Friday 21 December 2012

Drawing the Animation - things to bare in mind.

First of all I want to make sure I will get the proportions of the characters right compared to the backgrounds. So it would be a good idea to use the background design I made earlier as a guide line to I can map out how high Nigel will get when he stands up straight to walk out of the room. I need to map out how far he will lean forward when he is standing up as well as if I make him lean forward too much then it will look as if Nigel will be leaning forward and then fall over. I also want to make sure as much as I can that Nigel will be walking in a straight line across the page because if he travels towards and away from the camera too much it may look as if he is under the influence of alcohol or he is walking wide legged.

It may also be a good idea to actually animate the characters on top of the background, as we all with the guidelines as this will also make sure that I do not morph the characters. Also having the guide line for the walk cycle means that I can get a good indicator of whether I am making the head bob enough to make the walk look realistic.


No comments:

Post a Comment