Sunday 7 October 2012

Working out for ball bounce

This is a diagram that demonstrated the amount of frames i took of each individual drawing. I decided that it would be a lot of trial, play back and delete or add when necessary. Only until i had captured and couple play back the sequence from the moment the ball hit the floor for the second time could i really tell the difference between the first ball bounce i made. This ball bounce has a much heavier feel then the other bounce, which was so energetic and frantic is could have really bounced off of the page. This ball bounce how ever, is much more heavier, slower, and over all more realistic. I showed my animation to my dad and my dad mentioned that i should add it more frames at the end, it maybe comes to a stop a fraction to early, and funnily enough my tutor said the same thing by email.

So therefore my plan for Monday afternoon after life drawing is to add in more frames into the end of the ball bounce and amend some other things to, so i can really be happy with my ball bounce. Also i have been working on a ball bounce which is much heavier then the one i am working on at the moment. i have done a brief drawing of the arches and the spacing of the balls. I will need to work it all out in more detail. But i think it would be good to see if i can estimate how many frames of each drawing i will need to take to make the drawing look smooth, as it will demonstrate how much i have learnt.

This is a basic diagram of what i predict:

1 comment:

  1. This is looking good Caylee, and I hope that your planning over the last week has produced some successful results! Lets see the video on here so I can give you some feedback on it.

    ReplyDelete