Thursday 15 November 2012

Lip Synch - Drawing Frames

I have started drawing the frames for the Lip Synch project. It been very quick to begin with as the first 20 frames do not have any speech to it will just be my character looking around the room.

The speech of the clip is:
"That's it, I've had enough. If it meant my film career was over, I didn't care. The bullying had to stop."

Frame 1-20 = BLANK

Frame 21-30 = That's It.

Frame 31-40 = BLANK

Frame 41-52 = I've had enough

Frame 53-67 = BLANK

Frame 68-104 = If it meant my film career was over

Frame 105-115= BLANK

Frame 116-134=I didn't care

Frame 135-145 = BLANK

Frame 146-157 = The bullying

Frame 158- 161= BLANK

Frame 162-176= Had to stop

Frame 177-200= BLANK.

Unfortunately... annoyingly, since looking back through the frames there is a big change from the design of the character from frame 1 to frame 20. I can demonstrate the change by scanning in frame 1 and frame 22.





Ideally, if i had time i would go back and change the first 20 frames to make the design consistent the whole of the duration. However, due to the tight time frame it will have to wait until i have finished and completed the animation. Only then will i go back and redraw the beginning drawings. Now i have been drawing the character for a while i have got into a routine and have got a feel for the character and therefore the character design is not changing too much. This could mean that i did not develop my design enough and i should have spent more time changing and tweaking the design.  

No comments:

Post a Comment