Thursday 17 January 2013

Inspirations...

BRANDON ORTWEIN...


I stumbled across Brendon when i was looking at blogs for inspiration and ideas for our up coming group task for Animation principles. I found these images which are created on post it notes using felt tip pen. Brendon drew his coffee every morning for 100 days and ended up with a huge display. I love how the bright vivid colours represent the coffee which is drunk for that good kick start in the morning. I also love the bold black out lines, i think you need to have these outlines to make the colours hand out, apart from each other. I also enjoy the consistency of the background, using outwards stripes, it creates a unity and it also creates a feel of depth, the lines draw the viewers attention into the coffee cups.


No comments:

Post a Comment